Who are we?
Our website address: https://idtfreestyleblog.com
Language School In Down-Town, Jõe 3, 10151 Tallinn, Estonia
Phone: 6443240, 6460664 Email: email@example.com
What personal data we collect and for what purpose
When you visit our site, we store the following information about you:
- Items you’ve viewed: We store this information to show you items you’ve recently viewed.
- Location, IP and browser type: we use this information to calculate taxes and shipping charges
- Delivery address: We ask you to provide this address in order to, among other things, estimate shipping costs before placing an order and then send you the ordered goods.
If you wish to purchase from us, you will be required to provide information including your name, billing address, shipping address, email address, phone number, credit card or payment details, and additional account information such as username and password. We use this information for the following purposes:
- sending you information about your account and order;
- responding to your inquiries, including refund requests and claims;
- payment processing and anti-fraud;
- creating your account in our store;
- compliance with legal requirements (for example, tax calculation);
- improving the assortment of our store;
- sending you promotional communications (if you agree to receive them).
When you create an account, we save your name, address, email and phone number so that we can automatically fill out the form when you place orders in the future.
We generally retain data about you for as long as necessary for the purposes for which we collect and use it. The exception is when we are required to continue to store this information due to legal requirements. Thus, information about the order is stored with us for XX years, in accordance with the rules of taxation and accounting. This information includes your name, email address, billing address, and shipping address.
We also save your comments and product reviews.
Which team members of the store have access
Our team members have access to the information you provide to us. So, both administrators and store managers have access to the following data:
- Order details: the name of the purchased item, time of purchase and delivery address, and
- Buyer information, which includes your name, email address, payment details, and shipping information.
Our team needs access to this information in order to fulfill your orders and, if necessary, provide refunds and support services.
We accept payments via PayPal. When processing a payment, some of your data is transferred to PayPal. This includes information needed to process or complete a payment, such as the total cost of a purchase and payment details.