Dear readers, our friend EstYes is organizing Japanese cultural evening in The Langauge School In Down-Town already in a week. On 27th of February you will have chance to meet guests from Japan, who would like to share their way of life with you.
* Experience what it is like to live in Japan
* Chance to learn valuable ideas
* Meet people who have the same interests as you
* You can taste Japanese foods
* Learn origami, shodō (Japanese calligraphy) and more
The event takes place at Keeltekool In Down-Town (Jõe 3, Tallinn) in the classroom L, which is on the 5th floor.
PS! The event will be held in English and it’s free of charge.